Volunteer To Make The Difference!
Whatever age you are, and whatever your background is, if you have an interest in supporting the work that we do we would love to hear from you! There are many activities that volunteers can help us with, here are just a few examples:
- Place and gather back in our collection cans – lots of pennies soon mount up and make a huge difference.
- Administrative support in our donor care office – writing thank you letters and cards to let our donors know how appreciated they are
- Volunteering at events, both on the day and to help us plan for their success
- Delivering leaflets and putting up posters on community noticeboards
- Staffing a stall at a local market or community centre to help spread the word about the work we do
- Speaking on behalf of the charity at community events
- Organising your own fundraising events with friends and family
- Training to become a Volunteer Responder within our Child Bereavement Network team
Please note we do not offer volunteering opportunities to work directly with young patients at any of the hospitals we support.
If you would like to have a chat about volunteering opportunities please get in touch by calling us on 01224 559559 or emailing [email protected].