The Archie Foundation Media Consent Form
Personal stories help us spread the word about the difference The Archie Foundation makes.
We would like your consent to use your photo, video, audio recording, quotes or information:
- In leaflets, newsletters, e-newsletters, posters, flyers & adverts
- Internally in presentations, reports & papers
- On our website & social media accounts
- In newspapers, on radio & TV (and their websites & social media)
- By organisations such as NHS, schools, businesses & fundraising bodies
Please read these statements:
- The purposes for using my personal information have been explained to me and I have had the opportunity to consider information, ask questions & had them answered satisfactorily.
- I understand that I do not own the copyright of the photographs, videos, audio recordings, quotes or information about me/the participant.
- I understand that I can withdraw my consent at any time, without my medical or legal rights being affected, by contacting The Archie Foundation.
- If I withdraw my consent, Archie will no longer use any information I have provided previously. However, I understand any published materials that already include my information cannot be recalled.
*We will change your name and keep your age and location private.
The Archie Foundation is a charity registered in Scotland No: SC039521