Every year we provide a huge number of grants to support children when they are sick. We also support larger grants to allow services to develop or advanced care to be given and we provide training bursaries for nurses. NHS Staff and parents can apply.
We provide grants for many projects including:
- for individual children currently in the care of the NHS
- to support families during extended hospital admissions
- to support NHS child health staff to undertake advanced training courses
- to fund specialist equipment
- to fund specialist staff posts
- research into illnesses affecting local children
- refurbishment or development of existing facilities
If it will make a difference for a child being treated in hospital, or with an ongoing healthcare issue, then we are happy to hear from you to see if we can assist.
Our funding process is quick but sufficiently robust to ensure we do not fund anything that should be provided by the NHS. Our funding is always to be in addition to what is supplied by the National Health Service. You can apply for funding that will make a difference for any child, or group of children, accessing care in NHS Grampian, NHS Highland, NHS Tayside, NHS Shetland and NHS Orkney.
To apply for funding please complete the form below or if you would prefer to discuss a funding proposal with us please call us on 01224 559559 or email us at [email protected]. Once completed, please follow the instructions on the form detailing how to send your application into us.
- You can apply for a small grant (up to and including £500) by downloading this form: Small Grants