Become a hero and raise vital funds for The ARCHIE Foundation from your home with The 2.6 Challenge!
The cancellation of our fundraising events due to lockdown has left a huge hole in our income contributing to shortfall for the crucial work we provide.
From Sunday 26 April, we’re asking you to dream up an activity based around the numbers 2.6 or 26 and fundraise or donate.
2.6 miles. 2.6 km. 26 press ups. 26 times up and down the stairs. 26 pancake flips. Anything with a 2 and a 6, choose your activity and raise money for sick children in your local community.
Anything you like (as long as it follows the government’s advice on exercise and social distancing).
What you need to do:
- Dream up a 2.6 challenge – stuck for ideas? Check out some here.
- Head to twopointsixchallenge.co.uk and click ‘Fundraise Now’.
- Choose JustGiving or Virgin Money Giving, then type The ARCHIE Foundation in the search bar.
- Ask all their friends and family to sponsor you and don’t forget to challenge them to do their own 2.6 Challenge.
- Complete your challenge not forgetting to take pictures or videos to share on social media with #TwoPointSixChallenge and tag ARCHIE!
For more fundraising tips and information, visit the 2.6 Challenge website.