For a country with the biggest population in the world China remains largely untouched by the West and now is your opportunity to discover its hidden charms on our charity Great Wall of China Trek whilst raising funds for The ARCHIE Foundation.
The team will fly out to Asia to spend six days trekking the Great Wall from the Huangyaguan to Beijing, while sampling the finest local cuisine and culture along the way.
- Return Flights
- All accommodation in 2-3* hotels and guesthouses
- All meals during trekking (breakfast, lunch and dinner) + drinking water
- All in-country transport
- Tour of the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square in Beijing
- Skyline Leader and UK Doctor travelling with every group
- Exclusive discount at Cotswold Outdoor
- Full support pre-challenge from your dedicated Skyline Event Coordinator
- Access to online Participant’s Page with full trip information including kit list, what to expect, and visa information.
- 16-week training guide
- English-speaking local support crew
- All applicable entrance fees as per the itinerary