Battle of the Badges Postponed
Following government advice and public health guidelines, The ARCHIE Foundation have made the decision to postpone Battle of the Badges until further notice due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic.
This measure has been taken with the safety and wellbeing of participants, staff and volunteers at the forefront of the decision.
We will be monitoring developments closely and will announce a new date at an appropriate time.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the ongoing support shown towards the charity and voluntary sector during this difficult time.