There are lots of ways your business or organisation can support The ARCHIE Foundation. We’ve provided a few ideas below, but we’re always happy to hear your new and inventive suggestions, so please get in touch with Jamie, our Fundraising Manager, by emailing [email protected] or calling 01224 559559.
- Sponsor a project – we’ve got projects of all shapes and sizes that you can fund. Whatever your level of sponsorship, we’ll find something that is right for you.
- Donate in kind – have you got goods or services that would be useful to the families we help? We’d be happy to receive these!
- Take part in our events – sign your team up for Beards for Bairns or Archie’s Big Cake Week – check our events page for upcoming activities.
- Employee volunteer schemes – if your organisation has an employee volunteer scheme as part of your Corporate Social Responsibility policy, we’d love to have them work with us. We’ve got lots of roles for volunteers – from gardening, to social media, event support and can collecting and lots lots more.
- Make us your Charity of the Year – lots of businesses partner with us as part of their CSR practices. Fundraise for us with events inside our outside of your workplace and we can support you.
Many of us are parents, so we can relate to how much we would benefit from The ARCHIE Foundation if our children needed it. We’re very lucky to have such a support network in the area. We also thought Beards for Bairns would be good to raise morale, a sort of team-building if you like…which it definitely has been!
Colin Milne, Subsea 7