There are lots of ways your business or organisation can support The ARCHIE Foundation. We’ve provided a few ideas below, but we’re always happy to hear your new and inventive suggestions, so please get in touch with Dawn, our Fundraising Co-ordinator, by emailing [email protected]
- Sponsor a project – we’ve got projects of all shapes and sizes that you can fund. Whatever your level of sponsorship, we’ll find something that is right for you.
- Donate in kind – have you got goods or services that would be useful to the families we help? We’d be happy to receive these!
- Take part in our events – sign your team up for Beards for Bairns or Archie’s Big Cake Week – or any one of our events, check the page for details.
- Employee volunteer schemes – if your organisation has an employee volunteer scheme as part of your Corporate Social Responsibility policy, we’d love to have them work with us. We’ve got lots of roles for volunteers – from gardening, to social media, event support and can collecting and lots lots more.
- Make us your Charity of the Year – lots of businesses partner with us as part of their CSR practices. Fundraise for us with events inside our outside of your workplace and we can support you.
Munro & Noble are proud to support The ARCHIE Foundation as they provide vital support and resources to sick children and their loved ones.
Mary Nimmo, Munro and Noble Solicitors